Managed Conferencing Services
Interoperability Challenges Solved
Glowpoint offers a complete set of Managed Conferencing Services to solve your interoperability and business-to-business (B2B) challenges, and ensure that your videoconferencing meetings are always productive. Manage your meetings, including scheduling, conference production and concierge services utilizing our cloud, your on-premise infrastructure, or a combination of both.
Glowpoint's Managed Conferencing Services are included with our Premium Remote Management Services package or can be purchased separately on-demand.
Our base package includes:
We can utilize our infrastructure or your infrastructure, and our expertise, to connect critical video calls including systems from Cisco, Polycom, Tandberg and LifeSize. We can connect immersive three screen systems, single or dual screen room systems, and desktop systems in a single meeting. We support H.323 and SIP based endpoints as well as ISDN.
Auto Call Launching: Video calls can be up and running when the participants walk in, so meetings always start on time
The CustomerPoint web portal makes scheduling conferences as easy as surfing the web. Our portal allows you to simultaneously schedule videoconferencing and/or telepresence endpoints and rooms with the meeting participants, including the option to use Microsoft Outlook via our ScheduleSync™ plug in.
Scheduling capabilities include the option to:
- Choose meeting dates, start and end times, including the option to make meetings reoccurring
- Select rooms from multiple locations, and verify availability
- Select internal charge codes for specific meetings
- Identify conference host, and enter critical meeting details visible to all participants
- Choose to have the meeting rooms/endpoints pre-tested and/or auto-started before the meeting begins
- Choose conference layout options for multipoint meetings
- Create a customized notification message that goes to all meeting participants when the meeting is confirmed. All participants also receive updated notifications as meeting details are changed.
Additional Managed Conferencing Services include:
Glowpoint can deliver the ultimate white glove experience by providing concierge services to manage meetings from start to finish.
Our service includes the option of having the Concierge:
- Initiate connections, pre-launch calls
- Meet & greet participants
- Adjust meeting layout views
- Add video participants
- Add audio participants
- Provide multi-language support
- Actively monitor meetings (in-call active monitoring)
Did You Know?
In a recent study published by Wainhouse Research 74% of videoconferencing channel partners said that their customers want managed services for video.
- OpenVideo Mobile™
OpenVideo Mobile™ puts the power of Glowpoint's CustomerPoint scheduling portal at your fingertips
OpenVideo Mobile™ allows you to:
- View upcoming conferences
- Schedule new conferences
- Modify existing conferences and add participants
- Delete conferences
- View directory of all endpoints and rooms in map or list view
- Selection of endpoints by map view
- Tag rooms and video endpoints as favorites
- Send email invites and meeting confirmation to local contacts in phone book